Optim Heath System also operates over 20 clinics conveniently located across southeastern Georgia which focus on orthopedic injuries and musculoskeletal conditions. While these clinics are owned and managed independent of clinics owned and operated by Optim Orthopedics, Optim Health System’s clinics are aligned as part of the collaborative network the organizations share in serving the communities throughout southeastern Georgia and Beaufort County South Carolina. Optim Health System also includes a collaborative partnership with Spivey Orthopedic Clinics and other notable orthopedic practices across the region.
Together this network of highly trained medical staff and board-certified, fellowship-trained physicians offer comprehensive, specialized treatment in multiple areas including orthopedics, neurosurgery, interventional pain management, physical and occupational therapy, and athletic trainers.
As the regional leader in physician-led services, we hold ourselves to a higher standard and that is why we are nationally accredited by DNV GL – Healthcare.
DNV GL – Healthcare, a world leader in certifications for quality, patient safety and clinical processes. By earning accreditation, Optim Medical Center-Tattnall demonstrated it meets or exceeds patient safety standards (Conditions of Participation) set for by the U. S. Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
Optim Medical Center-Tattnall is currently the ONLY hospital in the state of Georgia that has received DNV GL – Healthcare’s Orthopaedic Center of Excellence. The Orthopaedic Center of Excellence designation is obtained by achieving certification at least (3) orthopaedic service line programs. Optim Medical Center-Tattnall holds DNV GL – Healthcare certifications in our:
- Hip and Knee Replacement Program
- Shoulder Surgery Program
- Spine Surgery Program
Further, Optim Health System has consistently received Healthgrades® accolades for its orthopaedic and spine outcomes at Optim Medical Center-Tattnall including:
- America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Joint Replacement (2014-2020)
- Joint Replacement Excellence Award™ (2014-2023)
- Among the Top 5% in the Nation for Joint Replacement (2014-2020)
- Among the Top 10% in the Nation for Joint Replacement (2014-2023)
- Five-Star Recipient for Total Knee Replacement (2012-2023)
- Five-Star Recipient for Total Hip Replacement (2014-2021)
- Five-Star Recipient for Spinal Fusion Surgery (2016-2023)
- Patient Safety Excellence™ (2017, 2019, 2020)