Impact Your Workforce
INJURIES ARE DISRUPTIVE, COSTLY AND DETRIMENTAL – OPTIM IMPACT CAN HELP
Like any great athlete, your workforce has needs.
We understand those needs, and we have a program to take care of those needs.
We will give you your team and organization the edge it takes to be elite workforce champions in today’s competitive and demanding environment.
Comprehensive program design uses cost-effective and clinically-based methods.
Targets needs and delivers measurable benefits that improve your business and will differentiate your organization from others.
Best off all, the program is integrated into your on-site daily operations so it’s a real-time, visible, accountable partnership.
OUR PROGRAM INCLUDES:
On-site, full-time or part-time, Certified Athletic Trainers with proven tools, procedures and support resources to ensure goals are met
Care navigation with priority appointments (same day injury) to comprehensive orthopedic provider network and facilities across SE Georgia
On-site electronic medical records for health, wellness and injury management
Customized details to ensure alignment with your goals – real-time, visible, accountable partnership
Affordable with measurable return on investment
A FEW KEY BENEFITS INCLUDE:
Reduce Time Loss
- Return to work 60-80% faster
- Decrease expensive overtime and coverage costs
- Increased productivity with full staffing more often
Recruitment / Retention / Satisfaction / Performance
- Differentiating benefit to attract employees, improve morale and long-term engagement
- Reduce turnover costs
- Increase career longevity and performance
Overall Improved Health, Wellness, Happiness, Productivity
Return on Investment in Real $ Savings (national survey stats from companies with similar programs)
- 100% of companies reported a positive ROI; > 80% reported an ROI of $3+ for every $1 invested
- 85% of companies reported that both the number and costs of work-related injuries decreased by at least 25%
- 90% indicated employee days away from work decreased by more than 25%