Your comeback starts here.
With the region’s most experience robotic-assisted joint replacement team at Optim Health System’s Orthopedic Joint Replacement Centers of Excellence at Optim Surgery Center and Optim Medical Center-Tattnall.
Don’t let pain hold you back!
Relieve your arthritis pain and get back to the things you love with robotic-assisted joint replacement. The surgeons at Optim Surgery Center and Optim Medical Center-Tattnall are experts in robotic-assisted joint replacement and specialists in individually tailoring your joint replacement – removing only the arthritic tissue and leaving your healthy bone.
Surgeons using robotic-assisted technology are able to offer you:
- More accurate implant positioning
- Reduced risk of injury to adjacent tissues
- Smaller incisions leading to a faster, less painful recovery
- More natural feeling after surgery
Learn more about robotic technologies used at Optim Health System:
Because we focus on the patient first and foremost, Optim Surgery Center and Optim Medical Center-Tattnall have become some of the most awarded and accredited facilities in our region for safety, quality and compassion in delivering world-class care.
Orthopedic Centers of Excellence
Optim Surgery Center is accredited by the Association for Ambulatory Health Care, which measures the quality of its services and performance against nationally recognized Standards.
Optim Medical Center-Tattnall was recently DNV-GL Accredited and Certified for Quality and Patient Safety as an Orthopedic Center of Excellence for Hip and Knee Replacement, Shoulder Surgery, and Spine Surgery.
Optim Medical Center-Tattnall was named by Healthgrades as one of America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Joint Replacement™ for the seventh consecutive year (2014 – 2020). Other consistent recognitions by Healthgrades include:
- Joint Replacement Excellence Award™ (2014 – 2020)
- Named Among the Top 5% in the Nation for Joint Replacement (2014 – 2020)
- Five-Star Recipient for Total Knee Replacement (2012 – 2020)
- Five-Star Recipient for Total Hip Replacement (2014 – 2020)
- Five-Star Recipient for Spinal Fusion Surgery (2016 – 2020)
- Patient Safety Excellence Award (2017, 2019)
Learn more about Optim Health System’s Orthopedic Centers of Excellence: