The State of Georgia and South Carolina have a COVID-19 hotline. If you believe that you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or have been exposed to the novel coronavirus, please contact your primary care doctor or an urgent care clinic.
Please do not show up unannounced at an emergency room or other health care facility.
Georgia COVID-19 Hotline: 844-442-2681
South Carolina COVID-19 Hotline: 855-472-3432
With the continued spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) in our communities and around the world, Optim Orthopedics and Optim Health System are responding by shifting our strategy as an organization to continue to ensure safe access to care for our patients while also providing a safe work environment for our employees and providers. For this reason, we are consolidating resources and staffing at our facilities.
TELEHEALTH VIRTUAL APPOINTMENTS
We continue to expand our Telehealth Virtual Appointment services. We are offering telehealth services at all orthopedic, neurosurgery, pain management, therapy, primary care and internal medicine clinic locations, please call the clinic location directly for details. All open clinic locations with phone number are listed below.
OPEN FACILITIES as of 4/28/2020
SCHEDULED SURGERIES + PROCEDURES
Patients that have scheduled surgeries or procedures will be contacted directly by your provider 24 hours before. If you have not been contacted, or have a question, please call your doctor’s office directly.
OPEN CLINICS as of 4/28/2020
TEMPORARY CLOSURES as of 4/28/2020
The following clinics / services are TEMPORARILY CLOSED until further notice:
TEMPORARY SERVICES CLOSURES
- Orthopedic Urgent Care (Savannah)
- Pain Management (Bluffton, Pooler, Midway, Richmond Hill, Sylvania)
- Optim Imaging (Savannah) [OPENING Monday, May 4, 2020]
TEMPORARY CLINIC CLOSURES
- Hilton Head Island
- Metter (ONLY Orthopedics)
- Millen (ONLY Orthopedics)
- Richmond Hill (ONLY Therapy)
- Sylvania (ONLY Orthopedics + Pain Management)
- NO VISITORS ALLOWED / ESSENTIAL VISITORS ONLY
- Essential Visitor are for minors and persons with disabilities needing assistance
- Essential Visitors are considered parents / guardians, caretakers / assistants, and interpreters
- In an additional effort to support social/physical distancing, where available, once checked-in, you may wait in your car and we will inform you when your provider is ready to see you in clinic
- We are offering Telehealth Virtual Appointments. Please call the clinic directly for details.
OPTIM MEDICAL CENTER-TATTNALL; OPTIM MEDICAL CENTER-SCREVEN; OPTIM SURGERY CENTER
- All visitors must be 18 years or older
- Requesting only one (1) visitor per patient if possible
OPTIM THERAPY AND OPTIM IMAGING
- ESSENTIAL VISITORS ONLY
- Essential Visitors are considered parents / guardians, caretakers, family, and interpreters who will be part of the therapy instruction
- We are offering Telehealth Virtual Appointments for Therapy patients. Please call the clinic directly for details.
Thank you for your continued patience and adherence to these important protocols.
We appreciate your patience, flexibility, and understanding during these extraordinary circumstances.
Continuing to provide compassionate, high quality care remains our mission as we stay on top of updates and recommendations from the CDC and the Georgia and South Carolina Departments of Public Health. Optim will continue to do our best to ensure your access to care is not interrupted while still taking the safety of all our patients, employees, providers, and community into consideration.
Published: 3/25/2020; Revised: 3/27/2020; 3/31/2020; 4/1/2020; 4/24/2020; 4/28/2020