Glennville, Reidsville, Metter, Sylvania and Millen Primary Care Clinics Only
We are here for all our patients during this time, but we need your help! We are experiencing higher call and appointment volumes than normal, please be patient with us.
- Masks are required to be worn properly (over the nose and mouth). If you do not have a mask, we will provide one for you.
- A temperature check and screening questionnaire are required.
- Please be honest about being exposed to COVID-19 – this is for your safety and ours!
- We are only allowing the patient or (1) essential visitor (guardian, caretaker, interpreter) in the office.
- Telehealth visits are available depending on provider schedules.
- We have separate WELL PATIENT and SICK PATIENT clinic hours.
- WELL PATIENT: 8AM – 2:45PM
- SICK PATIENT: 3PM – 6PM
- We are seeing sick patients daily from 3PM – 6PM
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19, please CALL US BEFORE SHOWING UP so we can make sure we are properly prepared for your visit.
RETURN TO WORK / SCHOOL EXCUSE
- We will ONLY provide an excuse with a negative PCR Test (send out). We will not provide excuses for a Rapid Test (in-home).
- We can only provide an excuse for EXISTING PATIENTS.
- We DO NOT provide COVID-19 testing.
- Please check the Department of Health website (https://dph.georgia.gov/covidtesting) for a testing location near you.
- We offer the Moderna vaccine to individuals 18 years and older.
- Currently, we are not able to offer a booster vaccine.
Glennville & Reidsville
M-F: 8AM – 6PM
M – TH: 8AM – 5PM
F: 8AM – 12PM
M-TH: 7AM – 4:30PM
F: 7AM – 4PM
M/W/F: 8AM – 5PM
T/TH: 7AM – 5PM
Please note, this information is subject to change. We greatly appreciate your patience during this time.