Infection Prevention Questionnaire
As part of our ongoing safety protocols, all patients and visitors will be required to fill out an Infection Prevention Questionnaire based on CDC guidelines.
Please DO NOT visit nor accompany a patient if you or someone you are in close contact with:
- Has a fever
- Has a cough, shortness of breath, loss of smell and taste, or other flu-like or coronavirus-like symptoms
- Has traveled via any method (i.e. plane, bus, train, ship, car) in or out of the US to an area of widespread COVID-19 transmission in the last 30 days
- Has had direct contact with someone that has been diagnosed or is being monitored for COVID-19
- Has been hospitalized in a facility with COVID-19 patients in the last 14 days
- Has been in a nursing home or assisted living facility in the last 14 days
- Has been vaccinated and is experiencing milder, allergy-like symptoms like runny nose and flu-like symptoms.
CALL AHEAD PROCESS FOR PATIENTS WITH FLU-LIKE SYMPTOMS
Before arriving in person at any of our clinics or facilities we ask anyone with a fever, cough, and shortness of breath to please call the clinic or facility first for a brief phone screening and instructions.
CLICK HERE for list of Optim Health System clinics and facilities.
We know masks are a key measure to suppress airborne disease transmission and save lives. A mask or face covering is required at all Optim Health System clinics and facilities. They must be worn over the nose and mouth throughout all areas – including waiting rooms, exam rooms, and patient rooms.