We are thrilled to announce Optim Medical Center-Tattnall will soon undergo a major renovation project to create a brand-new lobby which will provide a welcoming and comfortable environment for our patients and visitors. However, we understand this construction project may cause some inconvenience for you during your visit to our hospital.
We want to reassure you your care will not be affected by the construction. We are committed to providing the same level of high-quality, safe, and compassionate care you trust us to provide.
TIMELINE FOR THE CONSTRUCTION PROJECT
- Friday, May 5: Construction fencing will start going up.
- Monday, May 8: Parking and driving pattern changes go into effect.
CHANGES TO HOSPITAL ENTRANCES DURING RENOVATIONS
To help you navigate the hospital during our renovations, please note the following entrance changes (see map below):
- Surgery Patient Drop Off, Patient Discharge, and Lobby Entrance: Please use the entrance off Memorial Drive and follow signage.
- Therapy Patients: Please continue to use the main entrance off S. Main Street. Follow signage for Therapy Parking and Therapy Entrance. Both will be located on side of building where the Therapy Gym is located.
- Emergency Department: Entrance and parking will not be affected.
We understand this may cause some temporary inconvenience for you and we apologize in advance. Our staff and liaisons will be available to assist you in navigating parking and the hospital, and we will have signage in place to help you find your way around.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to create a better experience for our patients and visitors. Your care and satisfaction are our top priority, and we are committed to providing you with the best possible experience during this exciting time of renovation.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 912.557.1000 ext 0. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve you and appreciate your continued trust in our hospital for your healthcare needs.
Your Optim Medical Center-Tattnall Team