Don’t let pain hold you back from doing the things you love to do. Our board-certified, fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeons and Neurosurgeons specialize in multidisciplinary care and treatment options for conditions and injuries affecting muscles, tendons, cartilage, ligaments, bones, and joints.
Focusing on orthopedic injuries and musculoskeletal conditions, we specialize in care for all ages. With highly trained medical staff and board-certified, fellowship-trained physicians, the Optim network includes partnerships with Optim Orthopedics, Spivey Orthopedic Clinics, and other notable orthopedic practices.
As a physician-owned facility, Optim Medical Center-Tattnall’s goal is to improve the health and lives of our patients. Focusing on the patient first and foremost, we have become one of the most awarded and accredited facilities in the region for safety, quality and compassion in delivering world class orthopedic care.
Together we move.
Our expert team has your orthopedics needs covered, literally from head to toe, and from diagnosis to treatment, and if necessary surgery, through to recovery and rehabilitation.
Our Orthopedic and Neurosurgery Specialties
- Foot & Ankle
- Fingers, Hand & Wrist
- Elbow & Shoulder
- Neck & Spine (Orthopedic and Neurosurgery)
Common Conditions We Treat
- Hand and upper extremity conditions and injuries including fractures, tendon injuries, trigger finger, De Quevain’s disease, carpal tunnel syndrome, Dupuytren’s contractures
- Sports injuries including tears and reconstruction of ACL, MCL, rotator cuff and more
- Ligament reconstruction and realignment
- Fracture care
- Nerve repair
- Joint injections
- Tendon repair
- Total joint replacement for hip, knee, shoulder
- Arthroscopic surgery
- Neck and spine conditions and injuries including herniated or bulging disks, degenerative spine conditions, scoliosis, spinal stenosis, spondylolysis, spondylolisthesis, fractures from osteoporosis or trauma, facet arthritis, and more
Find a Doctor
Talk with your Primary Care Provider about how Optim Medical Center-Tattnall’s orthopedic, neurosurgical and pain management services can help you get back to doing the things you love.